Search This Blog

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Knock Knock.

I have mentioned in a previous blog about what Jim Rone said in one of his speeches: "...life gives you difficulty mixed with opportunity..." I'd also like to point out that it is more often than not that a great leader rises when he/she is faced with almost overbearing difficulty. I surely can say that my life changed when I faced one of the most difficult times in my adult life so far. And many others have done the same. Think of it as "fight or flight" in a much grander sense. Today, one of my friends, and a truly inspirational and spiritual individual, Jason, told me that he had recently lost his job among gaining weight back that he had recently worked to lose, and so on. We texted back and forth, but we both agree that now is the time, when faced with such adversity and humility, that he must become the man he's always wanted to be. Before, he had good spirits about this, and he is a born leader, but now I truly believe, though losing his job was not intentional or an immediately positive thing, that he will be able to clear his mind and commit his whole self to succeeding in his fitness and health goals. Further, he will join my team as a coach, and will be able to commit to creating and sharing his success, and helping others achieve their goals, and together, we will be partners in success.

As with myself and the rest of my team, we do not push products or manipulate individuals. We work to identify needs and help our trainees and future coaches to conquer their obstacles and shatter their goals, and the process is repeated. I feel that I could be like many trainers and simply formulate a program, meet with individuals, and instruct them on what to do. However, by showing someone a program and having them follow this, teaching them about nutrition and fitness, and why they do or don't do certain things, and helping them develop as a person more than anything else, they become empowered and are able to become leaders. I figure the best way to become a great leader is to develop great leaders. And that is exactly what I intend to do. I feel like a crusader of sorts, and I really don't care if you who read this think that sounds cheesy. I truly believe it. I am done with pretension, and I choose to put myself out there. Yes, I may get hurt. Yes, I may be willing to offer more of myself to others than they deserve or intend to offer me. But to those that accept and appreciate it, our victories and achievements will be well worth it. Stop building someone else's dream and start realizing yours! Please contact me about coaching and make a difference and build wealth for yourself while you help others. "It is never to late to start; it's always too late to wait." Listen for the door, people. Opportunity is knocking. Knock, knock. Thanks for reading everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment