Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Hurtin For Certain

As I wrote earlier this week, I recently started extreme endurance training with the Insanity program once again. Though I am in pretty great shape, it's been 3 days and my body is sore all over. Also, these last few evenings I've felt extreme fatigue. I know, though, that this training will get me back into endurace mode and back to where I need to be to conquer the lofty goals I have set for this summer. So, as a famous Beachbody coach, Tommy Mygrant says, I "embrace the pain" and am looking ahead to the athlete I will once again become.

All of us are at different stages in health and where we are in terms of reaching our fitness goals. If you are sore, beat up, and tired, enjoy your recovery days when they come, eat appropriately, and look forward to your results. You will get better, stronger, and faster, and you will be able to look back and see how far you've come. Keep up your hard work everyone, and "embrace the pain!" thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment