Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

High On Life

It's getting warmer in Chicago, (which if you live here is a huge deal). Today was a great day at work, and when I got off the train, I noticed the warm temperature and immediately began to feel good. While walking home, I looked up at the blue sky, took a deep inhale of Spring air, and was overcame with a natural euphoria. I noticed when walking through the bank courtyard that the guard I usually wave to in the booth was outside instead. I shook his hand and we had a moment where we shared the enjoyment of the weather. Ahhh. What a great day to be healthy. Maybe it is the Shakeology talking. Maybe it's the fact that I'm fit and I eat the most natural, healthiest foods I can find. Maybe it's knowing that each day I am closer to financial independence through helping people reach their fitness and health goals. It's probably a combination of these factors, but I know that I am grateful for each breath of life, and I no longer live like I take it for granted.

To add to this great feeling, I logged in to my Facebook account today and saw a post from one of my team members, Pat Donahue. Yes, I'm namin' names! This dude had a tank top on and I could see such a dramatic difference in his appearance that I got so pumped up! I showed my wife his previous profile pic and a pic from last summer from his album, and we compared it and it was night and day! I left him a comment, and he responded. He is in his third week of month 2 which means he's around HALFWAY through and he's lost 21 POUNDS already! Give it up for Pat. What's the secret? No secret. Work hard, focus on your goals and why you are doing this. Don't let anything or anyone stop you from doing what you need to do to reach your goals, and in this case, just follow directions, and KEEP PRESSING PLAY! Click on the title of this link to visit my coach site to learn more, and join my team today! Thanks for reading everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment