Search This Blog

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Scheduling

Today was the second Power Call and the topic was "Scheduling". This is a topic I mentioned in last week's "Getting Started" call, and it's definitely a key in developing a successful daily routine. Below you can play and listen to this call, which is brief and to the point, and please contact me with any questions, comments, or feedback. Thanks Vinay for jumping on the call today, and please, everyone, join us for next week's Power Call. Same time, same channel. I am still working to set up my official podcast, and I'll blog about it once I do so that you can listen to these on your way to work, running errands, etc. We all have busy lives, which is why scheduling is so important. Thanks again for listening and reading, and if you haven't already, visit my coach page by clicking on the title to this blog, clicking "join" and from the chart pick a club or "try for free" to get a totally FREE membership to Team Beachbody as a member of my team. There are many tracking and support tools available, and as I mentioned in the call, "WOWY" is a huge part of scheduling your fitness, so check it out! I also mentioned "Shakeology", which is a great way to replace a meal with over 70+ whole food ingredients and it's easy to fit it in to your busy schedule, lose weight, improve your digestion... find out more at www.shakeologylife.com. Thanks again everyone, and have a great week! KEEP PRESSING PLAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment