Search This Blog

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Good Stuff!

I've had several conversations regarding some of the great things Beachbody has to offer as far as nutrition goes, and I have to say I've had the opportunity to use many of this, and I'd like to post some reviews for you today.

1. P90X Results and Recovery formula - This is hands down my favorite for the extreme workouts of P90X, P90X+, INSANITY, One on One, etc. I get the packets and drink a recovery drink every day after my workout. It tastes great and has everything my body is craving after the rigorous workouts. I highly recommend this as an essential part of your post-fitness nutrition.

2. P90X Protein Bars - with 20 grams of protein, these are all delicious and pack an awesome amount of bang for your buck. I use these as my afternoon meal, and if you are on the lighter side, you may want to eat only half since each bar is 270 calories.

3. Shakeology - I alternate between greenberry and chocolate, and I still can't decide which one is more delicious! This is absolutely the best nutrition in a meal possible on earth! My digestion and mental focus is better, and it gives me the energy I need to work through the lunch rush at work. My mom, dad, mother-in-law, and wife are also replacing a meal with Shakeology, and they have noticed dramatic improvements in their health as well. It's absolutely worth the price. Think about it...what has your latte done for you lately?...and what good is a $7 salad? Shakeology is less than 4 bucks a meal for the best nutrition on Earth, and I wouldn't tell you that unless I use and believe in it!


Well, there are some nutrition reviews for you. Click on the title to this link to go to my coach site and check out all this stuff at my store! Beachbody often has deals goin' on so feel free to ask me about anything you are interested in! Thanks for reading everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment