Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Emerald Green Day

Today I wanted to be festive. I got up, drank some Irish Breakfast Tea followed by Green Tea. I also wore a buger-green shirt instead of black to work, which worked...(in my mind at least!) I had my Greenberry Shakeology for lunch today, and really had a happy day. I had some corned beef and cabbage for dinner, and even wore the "Clean and Green" green t-shirt I designed for our neighborhood clean-up last year at home while I was chillin'. To cap it off, I received an envelope from Beachbody today. Inside it was my certificate and pin commemorating my milestone promotion of "Emerald Coach". I've been an emerald coach for a few weeks already, but this definitely made it more official, and it was fitting to get a green pin on St. Patty's Day!

Being an Emerald Coach basically means I have recruited at least two coaches who are gettin' healthy and helping others, which is only the beginning! It is the true beginning where I am starting to earn income part-time and I am helping more people every day. I can't tell you how rewarding coaching is, and how deeply committed I am to this. Since I have overcome great obstacles to make it to where I am now in my health, I only want others to succeed in reaching their health goals, and I get paid when others get healthier! It's a gift, and I am working with the greatest company in the greatest industry possibly. Together, we will turn the obesity epidemic around in Chicago, then the entire midwest, then we will join the other Beachbody coaches to revolutionize the health of this great country! It may sound crazy to you...but in my mind I and others like me have and already are achieving what we thought to be impossible in our lives, so we know that NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE! Thanks for reading everyone, and make your own luck today, whichever day it is you end up reading this--join my team today! (click on the title to this blog to link to my coach page for more info and to join my team)

No comments:

Post a Comment