Search This Blog

Monday, March 29, 2010

Back To The Asylum

Wow. I just got done with the Insanity Fit Test for my day one endurance training for the summer. I've got some lofty goals this summer including some runs, bike rides, and I'm committing to at least one triathlon this summer which means I'm gonna re-learn how to swim! Anyway, Insanity is what helped me go from 8.5% bodyfat to like 5.5% earlier in the year...in 60 days! Since then I've still been working out with P90X, some Insanity, but the most recent workouts have been a combination of P90X+, One on One with Tony Horton, and I've also had to take a few weeks off to rehab my right foot and ankle, which has set me back. Nonetheless, I ran a personal 5K on Saturday outside, and posted a 25:10 time, which will qualify me for a seeded corral in the 10 miler if I duplicate that time in the Ravenswood 5K! But I'm shootin for 20 minutes flat just for the extra challenge! So, yeah, I'm a little nuts, and today was quite a shocker. I felt so beat after the fit test today. It's an eye-opener, but if you are a serious athlete, and you think you are at the top of your game, you need to click on the title of this blog to visit my site and look to the bottom right of the screen. I'm featuring Insanity on my home page since it is my primary summer program for endurance training. Try it for a week and you'll see it's the real deal. Complete the program and you'll run circles around your competition. So, it's back to the Asylum for me...how bout you? Thanks for reading everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment