Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Testimonials!

Today I received a testimonial of progress from one couple, who are trainees of mine. They have recently started P90X together, and I must say this is an awesome thing! As individuals, we have the potential to do many things, but together as a team with others, if we reach towards the same goal or dedicate ourselves to a similar ideal, nothing is impossible. I'd like to share this testimonial with you since it is fresh, but there are countless others that have their own stories to share as well. Do you have a story to share? Send it to me! (Click on the title to this blog and link to my coach page. Go to contact and write me there! Thanks!) If you don't yet have a story, but are looking to improve your health and your life, contact me and join my team today! Here's the testimonial:

"Hi Mike,
Just  a quick update.
WOW what a tough work out these are.  So my husband and I decided that we were a bit to heavy and out of shape to just jump right in. 
Sunday the 21st we prepared meals from your phase 1 fat shredder plan and walked, did pull ups and sit ups all week.  By sunday the 28th, James lost 6 lbs and I lost 4 lbs.
Last Monday we started the CD's, and man are we sore.  James has been able to get through 45 mins and I am only making about 30 mins, but we are not going to stop.
We talk about our food and how much and were it hurts and what's on the work out for that night everyday.
So far so good.  I will send you another update after this week.
Tina & James Campbell"
Thanks to Tina and James for staying committed and congrats to them on their progress so far! I hope you are inspired as much as I am by this update, and I hope to hear from some of you very soon! You can do it...WE can do it! Thanks for reading everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment