Search This Blog

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Winter Games

I don't know about you, but the nights these past two weeks which I have gotten a chance to witness these winter games have been extraordinarily enjoyable. I have really been able to appreciate the athleticism, grace, and the seemingly impossible journeys to greatness realized by all of the competitors and families involved. So many sacrifices made, so much commitment, as well as so much faith put into the promise of success has driven these athletes to the very top of their performing abilities. I have also been able to appreciate the beauty, art, and elegance of events like figure skating and ice dancing. I feel as though my mind and even my mode of thinking have changed and are still developing, and I feel as though while I continue to challenge and become more myself, so can I appreciate the accomplishments of others more. That's all, I guess, for tonight. No tips, no tricks, no instructions. I just wanted to leave a note or two about my feelings. I hope you all can appreciate the spirit of competition and how it is so essential to human success in health, in wealth, and in life. Thanks for reading, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment