Search This Blog

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Support Is Why It Works

Today at work, a friend and I were discussing her decision to purchase the Slim In 6 program. I gave her instructions to set up a profile on my coach site and to buy the program from the store and start getting familiar with the features and tools available as well. She asked, "Can't I just buy the program?"

Folks, as you know, I have undergone a dramatic transformation in my appearance and health. Likewise, I am currently witnessing the same types of things happening with friends and family and other co-workers as well. More so than even many gym members we see coming and going (I work in a restaurant in Equinox Fitness Club). Is this the first time I have tried to lose weight? Is it the first time these other people have tried to get healthy? No. The reason why it works is support.

Support is not a new or novel idea. How do people quit smoking? Drinking? How do people cope with the loss of loved ones? The same way that people succeed with Team Beachbody. Support. I am a huge advocate of doing what works and what duplicates. If I didn't have or use the support systems in place, would I have reached my goals? Maybe, but probably not. The people that I have attempted to mentor and have not taken my advice by setting up a profile and doing the little things that will really help have had a harder time sticking with their programs. Conversely, the people that have done what I did and just followed directions, have learned more and stuck with their programs and are succeeding. The proof's in the puddin' folks. It's all about support. Take a small step, and set up a free profile by clicking on the title to this blog and clicking "join" at my coach page. Check it out! All you have to lose is pounds and inches! Thanks for reading everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment