Search This Blog

Monday, February 15, 2010

Please Vote!

Okay, this isn't much of a blog for today, but this is the final week of voting for the quarterly Million Dollar Body Game. As many of you know, I won the November 2009 MDBG, which made me eligible for this quarterly contest. If and when you become a member on teambeachbody.com, you have the opportunity to vote for who you think deserves to win. This is a good portion of the decision, so every vote helps, and I urge you to vote for me if I have inspired you, anyone you know, and/or you think I deserve to win this prestigious award as well as the opportunity to help more people with the money and the experience this will provide. Please click on the title to this link, review the success stories as well as mine, and place your vote! you only get one vote, and if you aren't a member yet, please sign up at www.premierhealthsource.com (this will forward you to my coach site). Thanks for all of your support everyone. I couldn't have come as far as I have without all of you. Please believe it! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment