Search This Blog

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Shared Success!

I just have a short one tonight, everyone! I just got off the phone with Brittney, one of my awesome new trainees and coaches. She told me a story about how, at work, her boss asked her if she was losing weight. She admitted that she had, indeed, lost 4 lbs. by drinking Shakeology and following her Slim In 6 fitness program. The thing is...she's only been doing this for a week or two! These are real results people! Congratulations to Brittney for her success so far, and here's to you and your continued progress and results! I say this over and over again, but it's true: baby steps lead to giant strides. Keep it up, Brittney and everyone else...and KEEP PRESSING PLAY! Check this vid out regarding Shakeology, and visit my shakeology site by clicking on the title to this blog or visiting www.shakeologylife.com. Thanks for reading everyone. Shakeology. The healthiest meal of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment