Search This Blog

Monday, February 8, 2010

Coach Mama

My mom has been working as a teacher's aide for the past few months, and during that time has made a few friends. My mom has always had one of the greatest, most positive and welcoming attitudes of anyone I know, so this is no surprise. Since she has been losing weight and getting healthy with Slim In 6, people have noticed, and one of her friends recently told her that she had just started working out because she was inspired by my mom! Today I spoke with my mom, and she told me that a group of teachers had been getting together after school and working out together! I said, "Mom, that's great!" This is one of those instances of ordinary people having extraordinary experiences, (such as I mentioned in yesterday's blog).

Instantly, my mom has a group of individuals that she is ultimately responsible for inspiring, and that is an awesome thing. Since she is a coach on my team already, I encouraged her to get these teachers online and connected at her official coach site, at least with a free account so that they can set up their profiles and have access to tools and the support that they need to succeed together. Wow I love this life! (I would have said "job" but this is no job!) Please check her site out and view her profile by clicking on the title of this blog. If you haven't already, please set up a free or club account by clicking "join" and follow the prompts. Thanks for reading, everyone, and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment