Search This Blog

Monday, February 22, 2010

"Facebook Me"

As you probably know (because you see my blog posts on Facebook all the time!) I am big into keeping connected to past, current, and always new friends on Facebook and other social networking sites. Thanks to the marvelous and always evolving internet, I have been able to keep up with people easier, re-kindle old friendships all but forgotten about, as well as network and share pictures, content, blogs, etc, and I have been able to take advantage of my friends who are doing the same. Sometimes it is easy to take for granted this great discovery, but just yesterday, I set my wife Jasmine up on Facebook because we know many of the same people, and I am sure there are many of her friends that she'd like to hook back up with as well as just stay in the loop with everyone as I have been doing. The first thing I did was set her up and invite myself as her first friend. Once I confirmed, I suggested many of our mutual friends, and all day today I got emails that "(friend) and Jasmine are now friends". So I just thought I'd leave a light blog today with thoughts of friendship, technology, and looking to the future together. Thanks everyone from facebook, twitter, youtube, teambeachbody, and anywhere else you may have seen me! and...Facebook Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment