Search This Blog

Friday, February 5, 2010

Reunions

I got ready early today, so I'm gettin' my blog in early, too. Earlier this week, my old boss from Wamu, James, called me. He stated that he was training for another marathon and wanted to get leaner so that he could shave some ticks off his time. He also mentioned that his wife had been going to the gym and even attending some cardio classes, but they were both having some frustration in meeting their goals. He had seen my testimonial and the unbelievable things that I was able to do, and humbly asked for my help.

I want to say that the transformation I have gone through has motivated so many other people including my parents, family, and friends to make positive changes and get healthier, and I am infinitely grateful for this, and it gets me more and more motivated each day. James asked me about P90X and whether or not it would be for him. Well, (and if your story sounds like his listen up), I told him it was absolutely for him. First, he is already an athlete. Running is great exercise, but this is THE most complete athletic training system, period. Furthermore, it comes with a nutrition plan that in tandem with the fitness, will ensure that you get the education you need to get the results you want. I live by P90X, and continue to use it as my base program, since it is so complete as well as comprehensive. It is set up in a way that it can always be challenging for you, and you will continue to live healthily and turn some heads at the beach! check out this vid...



If you've read any of my recent blogs, you will have also seen some stuff about Shakeology. I recommended this program for James's wife, and I can do this because I am using this meal replacement as well as my wife, mom, dad, mother-in-law, and my other coach, and ALL of us have experienced real health results. This is not just some slim-fast chemical shake. This is a blend of 70+ real food ingredients with over 2 years of research and development behind it. Also, when you sign up for home direct, you get two workouts to start your fitness, and free shipping every month. At $4/serving for retail, it is worth way more than a burger and fries, pizza and pop, footlong, etc. You can't possibly find all of these ingredients, and if you could, you couldn't make it taste this great, either!

All that said, I can't wait to see what James and his wife Tara will be able to accomplish, and here's to this and all of the other reunions I've been able to make because of simply making health a priority. When will you commit to making your life a healthier one? Thanks for reading, everyone. Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment