Search This Blog

Saturday, February 20, 2010

It's Working!

Hey all! I just want to take this blog to say Thanks! Thanks for reading this blog, responding, commenting, following me on Twitter, Facebook, and on teambeachbody.com. Thank you to all of you who have made the decision to improve your health and your lives, and your success is so rewarding for me. You have no idea! Anyways, I will continue to blog, workout, and develop myself personally, even if only to help out the people in my life and the people that will residually be affected by my words and my actions. This includes the people that you influence by doing the same. It is the butterfly effect in action, and I am happy to be a part of it. I am so happy to have re-entered so many lives of my friends from the past, and I only hope to connect with more and more of you. I will be able to do this full-time in a few months, thanks to the coach opportunity that Beachbody has provided me, and then this whole thing will take-off with tutorial videos, recipes, cooking shows, and customized workouts. Contact me if you want to schedule a Beachbody Home Party, and I'll be happy to throw one for you and your friends! Time to get with it everyone, and join my team! Try a free membership by clicking the title to this blog and clicking "join" at my coach page. Click "try it free" and set up a free profile. Check out the tools and other great stuff available for support to you. Otherwise, thanks for reading everyone, and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment