Search This Blog

Sunday, February 21, 2010

20 Minute Rush

Today I've been working posting a video that may help some of you. Brittney, one of the coaches on my team, has been working out with Slim In 6 and replacing one meal a day with Shakeology, and she is seeing great results so far! However, she mentioned to me recently that she has been having a hard time shuffling work, school, being a mom, and getting her workouts in. A lot of you can identify with this probably, right? Well, time is definitely something we all need to learn how to maximize better, but I thought, in addition to shuffling schedules around, I would create something to do as a quick alternative to a longer workout. Brittney has the 10-minute trainer program as well, but finds the intensity too much for her current level of fitness, so I created this video, "20 Minute Rush" to maybe go better with a moderate intensity level, while still getting in some good strength and cardio in a short amount of time. I am currently finishing production and will post these soon, so check back on this blog in a day or two, and they should be up. Thanks for reading and watching, everyone, and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment