Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Very Happy Birthday

Well, I'm 29 today, and I feel the best I've ever felt. I'm in the greatest shape of my life, and I'm building a business of helping others get healthier and live better, and...it's working!! Yesterday I told you about an email sent to me about one of my buddies that has lost 13 lbs so far with my help. That was great. Today, my friend at work, Thomas, told me about a Yoga X session he had with his wife and another friend from work, Camila. Camila loved the yoga workout, and today at work I overheard her talking about it with a customer! This made me so happy because this is what it's all about, peeps! Working out, eating well, having fun, succeeding together, and sharing our stories! I love it, and I want to say a big THANK YOU to all of my friends, family, beachbody buddies, and people reading this that I've never met or talked to! You all make a difference in my life because without you, I wouldn't stay as motivated or committed as I am, and that's no BS. Thanks again, everyone! By the way...don't forget--come to my home party on Sunday at 4! It will be fun...I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment