Search This Blog

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Find What's Right For You

At the request of my wife, Jasmine, I'd like to talk a bit about doing what activities are appropriate for you. First off, let's talk about jobs. Some of us work nights. Some of us work days. Some of us work 40 hrs a week, some 60, some 20, etc. Also, some of us are moms and dads shuffling many different activities; some of us are young students with loads of time on our hands. Some of us are very fit. Others are obese. Whatever your case may be, I'm sure we can agree that we are, for the most part, living different lives with challenges that are shared, and others that are particular to our situations. So one fitness program or schedule will obviously not work for everyone, and that is why there are so many programs to choose from.

Now, since I am a Beachbody coach and have fallen in love with home fitness, and my family has as well, I happen to own a few different systems including P90X, P90X+, Insanity, 10-Minute Trainer, Slim-In-6, and One-On-One with Tony Horton. I have been able to combine workouts to make things more extreme, and my wife uses workouts from several of these systems to work with her grueling nursing schedule. When we're sick, we take more recovery time. Remember, it's about health first. Likewise, recently my brother-in-law has been having issues with a hernia, and he has resorted to doing some lighter workouts as well as modifying some lifts in a seated position on a bench instead of standing, to reduce the strain on his core. This way, he can still get his fitness in.

These are just some examples, but even if you think you have no time, are in great shape or horrible shape, etc, I assure you that there is a program and system that Beachbody has that will be right for you. Plus, you get me as your coach, and you get your money back if you don't find value in the programs. Do yourself a favor. Join my team by clicking on the title of this link, set up a club or free profile by clicking "join" and following the directions, and we'll go from there. All you have to lose is pounds and inches. Let's find what's right for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment