Search This Blog

Monday, July 12, 2010

Transitioning

It's a busy week for me. I am finishing up my last week at the restaurant while transitioning into my career as a personal trainer. This means I will be on my normal 8-3 schedule while also learning from my manager and mentor on how to build my training business. Oh yeah--I gotta get in my workouts too! I am planning for a newer regular weekly schedule. Inside the week, though, my schedule will vary so I must plan accordingly to ensure I get my workouts and proper meals in. I can't wait to get through this week. That said, I will actually miss working at the Corner Bakery. I had great management and leadership, and a team of great people to work with. I will be seeing them from the other side of the counter, but it's all for the best. I am excited to have the opportunity to build a career helping people improve the quality of their lives. My journey will take some exciting turns, and I am ready for the challenges ahead!

Are you in a transitional period of your life? Just remember to do your best to get the most important things done, don't stress yourself out, and learn from every experience. Please post comments about any recent or past experiences you've had. Have a great day, everyone, and thanks for reading!

Don't forget--Power Call tonight @ 6:30pm central time. Here's the info:

Dial-in Number: 1-712-432-3100
Conference Code: 314779

No comments:

Post a Comment