Search This Blog

Thursday, July 22, 2010

New Look, Same Great Taste

It was time for a new look. Since I started my new career as a personal trainer, I figured it was time to clean up how this blog looks. Everything's in the same place, but I eliminated the ads and went with a more modern monochrome and simpler format. Before, the abundance of ads and different colors seemed a bit scattered and there was a lot going on. Now things have been simplified, and there are fewer things going on so we can focus on the content more. Art imitates life. Since I have cleaned up my focus in my career and personal life, many things are clearer and seem simpler. It's time for me to focus more about content in fewer areas then bits and pieces everywhere.

Another question is this: home fitness or personal training? Actually, the more I learn, the more I realize that multiple aspects of fitness and nutrition are necessary. Just as supplements and meal replacements are valuable for supplementing a regular, healthy diet, video programs and gym classes are valuable tools to supplement your normal regimen of personal training and the program and assignments developed by your personal trainer. I am a product of home fitness and home fitness programs so I do believe in the power that they have, however I also realize that the personal attention and expertise from a personal trainer is necessary and invaluable. Personal trainers also use other personal trainers for their own development. There are infinite things to learn and infinite combinations of issues, schedules, goals, and obstacles that makes every situation different. Please contact me for more information on personal training, nutrition, home fitness, and even personal development books and audio, which are essential for improving your life overall. Have a great day, everyone, and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment