Search This Blog

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Brighter Day

Thanks to your support and prayers yesterday. The threat for flooding was imminent as the river was the highest its been in almost 2 years, and we were worried. Magically, the rain subsided and the sun came out. I checked on the future forecast on the weather channel site and it looked completely clear for the rest of the day. I went to work, and it was a wonderful day! I met some new gym members and had plenty to do on the floor. I might even have another personal training client before the end of the month. I completed my first official Equifit, a fitness assessment that encompasses a questionnaire, measurements, and movement and cardio tests. It is important to know where one is starting from in order to create a plan to get to where one is going. Anyway, that went well, and I enjoyed the process. My client learned a lot, and I am confident I can help him get results! You know what, people, it really is simple. If you are willing to work hard, show up, and follow directions, you can succeed. Again, it's not easy, but it is simple.

This morning I got up and looked outside to see the river has gone down quite a bit, and the sun is still shinin! Praise God! I tried to sleep in, but the excitement for a dry day spent with family after a long week is overwhelming! Jasmine, Lola, and I are off to the beach for some early mornin' beach fun and a mimosa or two to boot! Have a fun, dry, Sunday everyone, and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment