Search This Blog

Thursday, July 8, 2010

It's Worth It!

Yesterday I met with my manager at the new gym I will be training at, and we went through the process of consulting a new client. I was tasked with the activity to come up with 10 key questions to help me learn more about my clients, and also to understand their goals and to help me design an appropriate program. I was excited to do this activity, and last night I came up with some that I usually ask, and a few extras. I believe that how you see yourself is a huge key to your success, as Zig Ziglar has also helped me realize. Here's an activity that I may include and that I wanted to share with you all today:

(Close your eyes once you have read and understand this activity, and repeat daily when you wake up, go to sleep, and whenever you are finding you need extra motivation.) Think of your goal. Envision yourself reaching your goal. You've put in the hard work, and it's paid off. You have reached a milestone in your life, and people are noticing that you've become healthier and more fit. In fact, other areas of your life such as your job/career, friendships and relationships have grown stronger, and you've become the individual you've always wanted to be. Now, keep that picture in your mind, keep your eyes closed, and think deeply about this. Also, think of the people you may inspire as a result. Think of how you feel as this new person and what it means in your life. Don't you owe it to yourself to do what it takes to make this vision a reality?

YES YOU DO!! It's not easy, people, but my job is to help you by making it simpler and offering my support. If you can follow directions, you can succeed. I want to help you, and if you are ready, please contact me and we can get started. Click on the title to this blog to visit my official coach page and contact me via phone or the contact link on that page. If you took part in that activity, you should be invigorated and excited. Join my team today! Have a great day, everyone, and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment