Search This Blog

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Influence and Support

Yesterday was a great day overall. I had my second interview, and it went well. I found myself using a couple quotes from Zig Ziglar, which I want to share because they will surely be some that will help you.

"It is not your aptitude but your attitude that determines your outcome."

"Your input determines (your outlook, and your outlook determines) your output."

I also was asked the question, "Who are two people that helped influence you in this (fitness) industry?" Although my wife is my partner, my biggest supporter, and my best friend, and there are also so many other people I could have easily named, I answered with my mom and Tony Horton. My mom has seen great improvements in her health because of what I have been able to do, and the guidance I have been able to give her. Add to the fact she is a cancer survivor among overcoming so many other physical, emotional, and life obstacles. She is the most successful survivor I know, and it motivates me to witness her outlook and passion for life. And I couldn't have done any of this without working out with Tony Horton every day for a long time. P90X is the program that changed my life, and ultimately what has helped me get this far. If you told me two years ago that come July 2010 I would be a personal trainer at a premier U.S. fitness club, I would have choked on the wings I was eating at the time! That said, I also realize that these programs are like taking classes, and personal training is also important for the proper one-on-one personal instruction to maintain safety, appropriateness, and extra support. Please contact me if you are thinking of working with a trainer, want more info on P90X or other Beachbody products, both, and for support! Thank all of you once again for your support and motivation, and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment