Search This Blog

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Jungle Gym

As you may know, I am a product of home fitness, and am a home fitness coach for Beachbody. I love the fitness programs, and will continue to run my business by advocating products and support as well as the coaching opportunity. That said, there is nothing wrong with expanding into a gym atmosphere for more accessibility to equipment, a swimming pool, a rock climbing wall, spa, and more classes. Also, I believe some of my current clients could benefit from working with me one-on-one in such an environment, and now with my certification I'd love to integrate personal training to ehance my business and help even more people.

I stopped in to XSport Fitness in Piper's Alley yesterday to talk to them about a 7-day pass and even let them know I am certified to see if I might be able to get a professional training opportunity. I walked out after a grueling on-the-fly upper body circuit with a trial membership, some No Explode, and a 30-minute massage for my wife. So I plan to get my burger's worth by using as many features as possible and getting in some killer training as I prepare for my first triathlon coming up at the end of July. Please contact me if you'd like to try a 7-day pass with xsport. Also, ask me how you can get FREE training sessions from me, and get in shape while summer's heating up! Training for an event? Ill help you compete! Thanks for reading everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment