Search This Blog

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Cleanse Day 3

So it's day 3. A little feedback from day 2 for you: In the same sense as day 1, I didn't feel like I needed to pig out on food, however come late afternoon I felt a bit slower and tired. I didn't, however, experience the headache in day one that I attributed to caffeine withdrawal. Upon waking this morning, I felt rested and I can say that again I had a great night's sleep. I got a lot done yesterday evening, and as in day one, I elected to do the Ho Ala kekino workout, which is an older Tony Horton beginner/intermediate 25 minute workout that combines some stretching, light cardio, breathing, yoga, and some legwork as well. Perfect for this cleanse. I got to bed around 9, and was "outta there" until this morning at 5:30. As far as results go, I am noticing a tighter, leaner feel and I even see more definition in my abs! Yesterday I weighed myself before my workout as I did in day one, and I went from 147 to 145! 2 lbs in one day! I'll check in tomorrow before breakfast for a recap of today, day 3. This is a great mental as well as physical challenge, but the Shakeology is doin' it for me and I believe that this is a safer way to fast since you are getting an awesome amount of nutrients even though you may be lacking in calories. Thanks for reading and following along with me on this challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment