Search This Blog

Monday, June 7, 2010

Day One, A Re-Introduction

First, I'd like to thank Jason Mitchell for requesting that we start this call. Tonight's call featured only him and myself, and however seemingly insignificant it may seem, it is a huge step in the right direction. We will continue to do these calls, and I urge all of you to call in and join us. As I say in the call, "Support is what holds your table up, and it is support that will help us all to succeed." So true, and as much as you may need my help and support, I lean on all of you and you all inspire me as well, so I thank you. That said, Jason and I got a chance to visit this past weekend, and we established that it's a new "Day One". I suggest that you look at yourself this way, and if you've felt that you've tried and failed, or have lost the motivation, etc., just stop, take a breath, and leave the past in the past. This is a new day one, and it starts today. Please contact me for a consultation and/or re-evaluation of your fitness and health goals, and I'll help you develop a plan that you can succeed with. Just remember, whatever you do, it is your support system that will help you push through your obstacles and challenging times, and it is also the members of this support system, (or your team) that will be celebrating with you when you succeed! Please join us next week for another Power Call, and invite others. You don't have to be a client, family member, friend, or have any affiliation with me or anyone on my team even. You just need the desire to succeed and the willingness to learn and share so that we may all grow stronger together. The call info is below. Thanks for reading!



Power Call info:
Monday evenings 6:30 central time
Call 1-712-432-3100
code: 314779

No comments:

Post a Comment