Search This Blog

Friday, June 4, 2010

Great Breakfast

Today marks the end of my 3-day Shakeology Cleanse. I did it! If you've been following me the past 3 days, you will know that I have gone through a tough mental and physical challenge. Please go back through those blogs to learn more about the Shakeology 3-day cleanse that I participated in if you haven't. Anyway, yesterday was day 3, and it was the best day. My analysis is that in day 3, my body got used to the lower calories, had completely rid excess caffeine and other toxins, and my mind was more at ease. I was efficient at work and even challenged myself more at my job, I got a lot done as far as coach office work at home, and got another great night's sleep last night. I woke today and looked in the mirror to see more ab definition than I've seen in a long time. I've lost around 5 lbs (not that I have weight to lose) in the 3 days, and most of this can be attributed to water weight and bulk in my system that I flushed out. Due to the low-sodium and the meal-replacement diet, my body was able to get rid of a lot of the water weight I was retaining. Please contact me with any questions regarding the cleanse, and I will post some more info below. That said, I enjoyed a great victory breakfast this morning. Still nutritious but admittedly a bit more than I would usually have, I enjoyed a 2-egg ("Real Eggs" 99% egg white product) omelet filled with a little goat cheese, green pepper, jalapeno pepper, sun-dried tomato, red onion, and mushrooms. I accompanied this with a cup of organic grits and 3 small pieces of raisin-pecan toast, and had a nice cup of green tea. Awesome! I am ready for this event-filled and productive Friday! Have a great breakfast if you haven't eaten yet, and have a great day! Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment