Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Cleanse Day 2

Wow. So I have some feedback regarding yesterday. It was day one of my cleanse, and despite my caloric intake being low, my stomach never really felt starved. I had some hunger here and there, but since I was having such high amounts of nutrients, I think my body was satiated in that sense. In the afternoon, I did get a slight headache attributed to the lack of caffeine which I usually take in during the morning and after work, which was cut out. That was one of the concerns, so I wasn't surprised. I believe this also left me a bit agitated and the deprivation left my thoughts a bit off, but otherwise, I feel fine. For my dinner, I grilled a piece of Mahi-Mahi and had it with a mixed green salad, and I measured out 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil and 1 tbsp of white wine vinegar. I did add some black pepper, some shredded carrots, and some raw sweet peppers, but nothing else besides veggies. It was nice and fresh, and I got some work done before lights out. I went to sleep a bit earlier than usual, and I slept like a baby! I did wake due to the loud thunderstorms, but this morning I feel pretty good. I had my cup of green tea (which I was really looking forward to), and I'm ready for my breakfast shake! On a side note, Shakeology is just as awesome with just water and ice, and only 140 calories that way! Delicious! Thanks for following me on this 3-day journey, and thanks for reading everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment