Search This Blog

Friday, June 25, 2010

Ironing It Out

Last night on the way to Crest Hill, my team member, Barb called me and told me that everyone expected to attend the workshop had cancelled. I was almost there, so I figured I would not look at it as a disappointment, but an opportunity to work one-on-one with her to show her the new format of the presentation, and also to help her get set up as a coach. It actually worked out pretty well. I got to the office and got set up, then conducted the presentation. Her and Dr Noey, her daughter the Chiropractor, liked the presentation but gave me valuable feedback on how we could adjust it. They liked the way I conducted our initial workshop a month ago, but also liked the call to action that this one had. So we are back to the drawing board and my mission is to merge some of what worked from each, and iron out the kinks. Great feedback. Also, I got a chance to share some of my experiences regarding the Shakeology Cleanse and how great it was, and how it could help them and their customers. Barb specializes in colonics therapy, and integrating a nutrient dense cleanse/fasting program would surely do wonders for the customers. She agreed, and she is actually going to do a cleanse starting today! Good luck, Barb!

This morning I was literally "ironing out" the wrinkles in my attire. Today is another huge day for me. It's a day where I can turn this passion into a full-time career. I have an interview with Equinox, the finest fitness club in America. I definitely have some questions, but I feel that the education and opportunities to help more people reach their goals will be a life-long career that is rewarding beyond my imagination. I have been envisioning myself working as a trainer there for over a year now, from when I was working for a healthy restaurant inside of an Equinox to this point, where I have the opportunity to improve many lives including my own. Think of areas in your life--business, health, family, etc, where you can iron some things out and keep working toward greater success! Thanks for reading everyone! Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment