Search This Blog

Saturday, September 18, 2010

On The Level

"I wish I could...I hope I can...It would be nice to...I really want to..." What's the common theme here? All of these phrases are types of things I hear when people describe their health and fitness goals. Also, none of these statements issue a commitment. These are the types of statements that describe daydreams, aren't they? It is good to dream and envision promise, but this will only get you that far if you never truly commit and make changes. What level are you on with your health and fitness commitment? Is it different than the commitment you've made with your family? If it is, I challenge you to reconsider. If you truly care about your family, you would agree that you'd do anything to be there for them, wouldn't you? And if this is the case, you must see that maintaining your health through fitness and nutrition is essential to your being there for your family. Think about it this way, and make that commitment that seems so difficult. Once you do, take the next step by contacting me to get a fitness assessment and to pin down your goals and create a game plan to get you on track. What level are you on? Have a great day, and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment