Search This Blog

Monday, September 6, 2010

Excitement And Ambition

I am blessed to have some great people as clients. Each one of my clients has different fitness goals and is in a different situation in their life. Likewise, each approach I've been taking has been slightly different, and nothing makes me happier than to see them excited about their own health and fitness. If my clients aren't excited, it simply won't work. Also, some of them push harder than I think they knew they could, which is awesome. During a strength set, some even pause then tell me, "I'm gonna do 3 more!" I love it! They are ambitious and excited, and that combination will help you succeed in any endeavor. Their excitement gets me excited, and as a result, I push harder during my workouts, my dietary discipline, and in my personal development. So to you, my clients, (you know who you are), keep pushing yourself and pushing me! You're doing great! Have a wonderful day everyone, and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment