Search This Blog

Monday, September 27, 2010

Lean Days

This Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, I am once again taking some time to "cleanse". I am utilizing Shakeology as 3 meals per day while fitting in a piece of fruit and a greens salad with lean protein for the other two meals. All in all I will be taking in somewhere between 800 and 1000 calories, much less than I am burning. The point of this is to get rid of the bloat and extra water weight and to "lean up". It is good to let your digestive system clear out every now and then while also eliminating other "junk" such as caffeine, sodium, and highly processed foods that gunk up our systems. The hardest part is getting through the day without caffeine, especially day one. I'm not going into much detail in this blog, but I highly encourage you to look into this version of the cleanse as it may help you jump-start a diet plan, break a plateau, or just get you "cleaned up" after a party weekend or simply years of unhealthy eating habits and poor diet choices. This is only 3 days and you will feel much better, especially when getting that day 4 breakfast in! Check out my previous blog post regarding the details of this cleanse here, and contact me with any questions. Learn more about Shakeology by clicking on the title to this blog. Have a great day, and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment