Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Family Time

Yesterday was Labor Day. Though I did work and was at the gym for a good portion of the morning and afternoon, I came home and gave work a rest. Usually I've been coming home and immediately planning and preparing for the following day. My usual Tuesday 6am client has had to postpone his sessions due to a lingering injury, so I was able to hang out a bit longer last night. It was nice having everyone home and happy, relaxed, and not stressed. If your family is anything like mine, you know that everyone is usually doing their own thing, and it is very rare that everyone is home together at one time, much less in one room. I was able to stay off my computer and spent some quality time with my wife just lounging. Felt good. It was definitely a much needed "recovery" day from the usual, and it did the job. I slept like a baby and am ready to get back to the grind today. I hope all of you had a great weekend and you hopefully got a chance to enjoy some much needed family time. At the end of the day family is what keeps us going and why we strive to do better and be better. Here's to you and yours! Have a great day everyone, and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment