Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

What's Next?

"So what's next?" my brother Chris asked me after informing him that I passed my NASM Certified Personal Trainer exam. Wow. Well...a lot, I guess! First I'm going to take a few days to not study anything, but I do plan to jump back into my Rosetta Stone Spanish training that I was doing once a week before the exam prep. But in the immediate future besides more education, I have the Soldier Field 10-mile run, which is this Saturday, and I'm so pumped for it! Also, I have already drafted a resume and applied at one gym for a CPT position, and now that it's official, I plan to apply at other locations, too.

My goal here is to work part-time in the afternoons at a gym where I can hone my personal training skills and begin to help people reach all of their health goals. My vision is to enrich what I have been doing as a Beachbody Coach by integrating personal training. Also, I can now focus more on the monthly workshop I have committed to with Natural Chiropractic Healing and also dedicate more time developing "Berry Fit", an outreach ministry movement I am working on with Berry United Methodist Church. And yes, I plan do collect more cool gear by doing more fitness events, and I really plan to elevate my income so that we can be comfortable again, pay off some lingering debts, and enjoy life to the fullest. I guess I'll be keepin' busy this summer! What's next for you?

A special thanks to my family, friends, facebook friends, twitter followers, Beachbody buddies, and to all of you who lean on me for support, share your comments and ideas, and to my co-workers past and present. Praise the Lord because through Him I am accomplishing so much, and I appreciate life. Thanks for reading everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment