Search This Blog

Thursday, May 13, 2010

What Did You Learn?

Earlier this evening, we held our first official Home Fitness Workshop with Dr. Andrea Noey and Barbara Noey, a mom and daughter team from Natural Chiropractic Healing, where they help their patients live healthier through natural therapy methods including Chiropractic and Colonic therapy as well as health education and teaching about good nutrition. So our goals were simple today. Get a few people to the workshop, share my story and about beachbody, and help some people define what their goals and reasons for wanting to get healthy are, and hopefully make a few new friends.

Well, I believe the mission was accomplished, but I definitely learned some things. As in fitness, nutrition, business, and life, "we must do before we can become", as Zig Ziglar puts it. To me, I learned by doing the workshop. Now, I must follow up with my new prospective team members, and help them begin their stories. And I am so thankful to Natural Chiropractic for having me there to do this. They enjoyed it and thought it was relevant and helpful for themselves as well as their employees and clients and we have decided to do this every month! So I now need to analyze what I have learned regarding our presentation so that I can optimize it for the next time, and it will be improved every time! Again, I wouldn't be able to take a new step without the first, and that is simply what education and the process of learning is.

In the same manner, I will say that in any endeavor including beginning a new fitness program, you need to be willing to take that first step. Do what you need to on day 1, then you will be better equipped and ready for day 2. I'm gettin' ready now, and thanks again to everyone on my team and to you who read my blogs! You are truly my reason for pushing forward and constantly learning new things. Thanks for reading everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment