Search This Blog

Friday, May 7, 2010

Announcements

Today's blog is an announcement regarding the power calls. There will be no power call tomorrow, and scheduled Power Calls will be postponed. There is a lot going on, and by that I mean a lot of good things! I am studying intensely for my NASM Personal Trainer Certification, and to that I am investing most of my time right now. I will do a call from time to time and if I do, it may or may not be announced in a blog, Facebook, etc, but contact me if you'd like me to contact you directly to let you know when the next one will be.

Also, next week, Thursday May 13th, there will be a home fitness workshop at Natural Chiropractic Healing in Crest Hill, IL. (See flyer below). Please join us as we will be having samplings of Shakeology, a goal setting activity, and previews of some home fitness solutions, and some giveaways, too!

Thanks to my readers for checking in, and I appreciate you reading. Please encourage others to read if you feel inclined to do so, and let me know if you have any specific questions you'd like me to address, or maybe you'd like to write and be a guest blogger one day?? Let me know! Thanks again to everyone for continued support and encouragement! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment