Search This Blog

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Every year we have this Hallmark Holiday, which is actually the least we can do to appreciate our moms! I think that it is a great holiday, and an excuse to find the time to spend or do something nice for your mom. An extra conversation even is such a gift. I had the opportunity to spend yesterday with my family, and I believe in my mom's mind it is always such a cherished occasion to have her husband and both of her boys in one place at one time. It took me a long time to realize that to a committed and loving mother who has invested so much love, patience, knowledge, caring, understanding, etc, in her children, there is no need for material gifts. It is a nice gesture and I do give my mom gifts, but I realize that the greatest gift besides returned love and affection is time. Time is such a precious gift for all of us, and we must make sure we are using that time to the fullest because it is definitely limited. So don't spend any more time reading today; go spend some time with your moms! Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there; it is because of you that we are here, and I appreciate all of you! Thanks for reading everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment