Search This Blog

Friday, May 14, 2010

Shakeology Revisited: Ask the Doctor!

This morning my mind is still buzzing from our home fitness workshop yesterday. I already have some great ideas for the next one, which will be on Thursday, June 10th. We have decided to hold a home fitness workshop every 2nd Thursday of each month, to reach more people and to continue to interact and grow as a team. So just now I was looking around in my Beachbody Coach office, and found a compelling new video that confirms what I already know: Shakeology is the greatest way to get the best nutrition of your life! I replace a meal with it per day, and it helps me pack in nutrients and other benefits through the whole foods that it contains. I learned from my dad's testimonial that it actually helps keep his blood sugar in check, and as a diabetic himself, that is huge news. But I want to also share this video with real testimony from real doctors who speak about Shakeology, why it is beneficial, and why there is nothing like it around. See for yourself why medical professionals are behind this one-of-a-kind nutritional meal replacement. Click on the title to this blog to check out my official Shakeology site to learn more about the details of the product and the fitness program that comes with it, and feel free to contact me and join my team today!

You owe it to yourself to watch this video, then understand: "How can I afford not to try this?" I'm not asking you to buy this, I'm just asking you to try it. Not only will you be so happy you did, you have a full 30-day, "bottom-of-the-bag" guarantee. If you don't agree it's the greatest and easiest way to get more nutrition than you could even dream up, call Beachbody, and they'll work on getting your money back. But I'm confident that you will see this as a true investment in your health and future. Thanks for reading everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment