Search This Blog

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Letter To The Doctor


Doc… wanted to get back to you about some nutrition info that might help. First, you def need to know what’s going on. Like with your patients: you do an exam/assessment to find out what’s going on, right? In the same way, you should log your meals and snacks so you can see where you’re at in various food groups, etc, and a great and free tool to do this is something I use at:


you can set up an account and there is a huge database of foods. You will be able to track your calories and see the breakdown. Do this and get with me and I can help you adjust and not necessarily eliminate all the stuff you like…just make most of it better!

Also, there is a meal replacement I would highly recommend. It is much different than a traditional one, as you will see by the video. First, watch this video about it, then watch the testimonials from fellow medical professionals such as yourself. I have some samples you can have if you are interested. I have one shake a day along with jasmine, my mom, and many other people I have coached. It has substantially increased my digestion, regularity, mental focus, and I am getting nutrition from actual foods and not vitamins, which you know is important. Check it out:


If you haven’t done so already, go to my site at www.premierhealthsource.com and you can join my team as a free or club member. Either way, you will have access to a lot of tools, tips, support, and you’ll be on my team officially! You can set up a profile and start tracking your fitness and nutrition, schedule workouts, and a whole lot more! Check out the nutrition tips including Michi’s Ladder, which is a great reference tool to replace unhealthier foods with better choices!

This started off as an email to my neighbor who is an accomplished Triathlete and Pediatrician, but actually I decided to post it as a blog because it’s so important, and people have the most trouble grasping the idea of monitoring and re-learning, really, how to eat properly for health as well as athletic performance. Thanks for reading everyone, and I got some more nutrition stuff coming your way soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment