Search This Blog

Monday, May 3, 2010

Back To School

I got back from work today and retrieved my much anticipated new package. (Thanks Marc for being there for the UPS guy!) I decided recently that I would re-invest some of my tax return in education. As you may or may not know, I am a Beachbody Coach and I have been helping people get healthier and growing my organization of coaches. To up the ante, I am now studying for the NASM Personal Trainer Certification so that I am more of a credible fitness professional, and, in turn, will be able to be a better coach to others. So I got my materials in which include a textbook, some dvds, and a study guide. In looking through the stuff, I felt like I was in college again, checking out my syllabus, glancing over materials, etc.

The dilemma, as you all can attest, is the issue of time and shuffling yet another routine into an already hectic schedule. People, it is not an issue of wanting to. When we commit to something, we MUST figure out a way to do it, and like fitness, cooking, taking care of your kids, etc, education is no different. So I will allot time in my schedule (without sacrificing anything important like fitness, blogs, etc), and I will get it done.

If you are struggling with fitting anything important into your schedule, breathe it out, and schedule the time to do it. Once you commit to this time, you will get it done along with everything else, and you will learn a lot about your mind and what you are capable of once you put your mind to it. For those of you who have figured some ways of getting it all done out, please share your success stories and methods with us by commenting below. Thanks for reading everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment