Search This Blog

Monday, December 7, 2009

Please Call Me!!

So real quick--this is a make-up for yesterday's missed blog, but I gotta get to work so it will be short and to the point. Yesterday, a good friend messaged me on facebook that he had picked up P90X, partly due to seeing my results, and he wanted to give it a go and get healthy and fit. Aaaahhh! This is awesome, of course, but people--I am a coach, and I will help you, but also I won't lie-I get paid when you make a purchase--and I appreciate the fact that I have influenced you. So don't be shy: Give me a call, email me, and/or set up a profile on Beachbody where you have access to all kinds of tools and support, and we will be directly connected. I do all this (blogs, profiling, analysis, suggestions, support...you get the idea) for you and to see you succeed! I know how hard it is, and many of you don't have as far to go as I did. So please, lets help each other and I want you on my team! Thanks, everyone! Please remember, it is not just me who inspires you...actually, every single one of you that sends me a message, or picks up a program, or even asks me questions to help with health, nutrition, and fitness...I appreciate! I am inspired by you and you keep me going. Together, we will succeed and live better, more fulfilling lives! Thanks again, everyone, and if you haven't already, click on the title of this link to go to my coach page, check out my story if you like, and click "join" to set up a free or club membership where I can help you the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment