Search This Blog

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Coaches Wanted

I've been training hard and it seems that every day I am impacting someone else's life by inspiring them to find something inside telling them to get healthy. Also, these people (probably many of you reading this) have already inspired people you know. It's a great chain reaction, and today I wanted to remind you I am working on building something much bigger than myself or any single fitness or nutrition system. I am a coach for Beachbody, the company that brought P90X, INSANITY, Slim in 6, Shakeology, and so many other great products as well as a booming online community of people just like you and me who are improving their own lives and the lives of the people they care about. Similar to other growing marketing companies, Beachbody lives and grows with us, the Beachbody coaches and customers who live by the education and lifestyle taught through the programs and transformations that Beachbody is responsible for.

It is no secret that I have started to make money doing this, and unlike some of my past ventures, I did not hastily approach this opportunity. However, when I noticed how powerful leading by example can be and that other people were interested in these same products and tools offered, I decided to take the step to become a coach. Not only do I get a 25% discount on all the things that I buy, but I also get a website that I can customize to a certain extent and the purchases made via my site fuel my retail sales, which I receive a 25% commission on. There is so much more, and today I re-visited my online office to refresh my memory and learn about anything new happening with my compensation. I am posting this same video below, and I urge you in these tough times to look at your life. Are you happy with how you feel? How you look? Your level of health and the health of those you care about? What about your financial health? Isn't it time you found out what you can do if you put your mind to it? Surely, this is not for everyone, but it can be if you believe in yourself. Anyways, I'd love to develop you as my next coach and/or trainee and get fit and healthy with you. It's time to put on your helmet, get off the sideline, and get in the game. Thanks for reading everyone, and be sure to watch the video below to find out more. Please don't hesitate to contact me. My info is on my coach page, which you can access by clicking on the title of this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment