Search This Blog

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Everyone's Doin' It

Each day it seems someone else contacts me to ask me how they can get in on this health revolution "bug" going around. I am so happy to be a part of the success and health of my family, friends, co-workers, and other people I randomly meet and/or influence through living the example. Well, I'm committing this blog to let all of you know how to get started with me, and if you commit to following these steps, you too will find yourself not only in the best shape of your life, but empowered by the education and understanding that you can live healthily, enjoy more of your life, and help others to do the same as I am doing now. Here is how you should approach your own health transformation:

1. Make the decision to put yourself first. This is possibly the most important step, and though it seems simple, I find that people often love the idea of getting healthy and fit, but don't ever make the decision to make it happen. I can give you all the tools and advice, but if you don't get your mind right and prioritize, you will have a hard time succeeding and/or sticking to a plan.

2. Figure out your "why". Why do you want to get fit and healthy? Why is it important to you? Who will benefit from you being healthy? This is DEFINITELY the most important thing to be conscious of, and it will be your driving force for every health decision you make. Some common answers I get are: "I want to look good without a shirt" or "I want to be around for my family" and "I want to set a good example for my children". Surely, if you don't even care about your health for your own reasons, you will probably agree that you want your children to have a positive role model and a good example to follow. Think about your "why" every day and you should have no problem eliminating the things that aren't benefiting your health now.

3. Sign up for a FREE profile online with me as your coach. There are other options, but at least set up a free profile by visiting my site at www.premierhealthsource.com (which will forward you to my official coach site) and clicking "join". A chart will come up which will show you the benefits of both the free and club memberships, and you can decide. Follow either selection to fill out the registration. Note: It should say "mikenickles" will be your coach; otherwise, when it asks you if you have a coach, please look me up (my # is 27629), and we will not only be directly connected, but you will have access to online tracking and support tools, all products available, and other great benefits. This is very important as it will serve as your home fitness hub and link you directly to me and the Beachbody community. If you are interested in becoming a coach for the discounts, to make extra income, and/or to help others get in shape, feel free to sign up as a coach and choose me as your coach. Please contact me if you are considering this option and I can give you more info.

4. Commit to a program and/or fill out and submit a profile sheet. If you have already decided to use a program (such as P90X, Shakeology and/or Slim In 6, etc.), then by all means, log in and follow the "shop" tab to search through and purchase the appropriate products and/or supplements you'd like to use. Also, I have created a profile sheet that you can fill out, print out and/or submit to me via email, which will allow me to create an analysis for you and help you to find a fitness/nutrition solution to fit your needs. Follow this link: questionnaire link to the profile questionnaire, fill it out, print a copy, then send it to me and I'll have your answers and be able to help you out. Some people have funny ideas about what home fitness is, so let me clear this up: these aren't just videos or gimmick products that over-promise and under-deliver. These are full programs backed by real, proven results. If you can follow directions, you can learn to be fit and live a healthier lifestyle. Further, if you choose a program and find it's not for you, you can return it for a refund because Beachbody and I stand behind these programs and believe they are the best way to get results. Just imagine working out with a personal trainer and nutritionist every day...that's what these systems are like, and that is why they can work for you. Just "show up" every day, press play, and you will succeed.

5. Keep Pressing Play and Succeed! Follow your program, schedule your eating and fitness, and keep doing this. Creating a routine is key to ensuring you stay on track, and soon you will find that by prioritizing your health, your desire to engage in unhealthy activities will decrease, and people will start asking you, "What have you been doing?...You look great!...Can you help me?" When this happens, contact me about becoming a coach so you can help others get healthy too!

So what's holding you back? Join me and everyone else and make 2010 the year you changed your life for the better. Thanks for reading, everyone, and I hope to hear from you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment