Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Where The Puck

Wow. I just want to say how much I appreciate the online support that Beachbody has to offer. Not only are we able to find buddies on here that are in various stages of their personal development with fitness, health, and life, but we are able to forge relationships that grow over time, and I feel like there really is a revolution in health. Many people have reached out to me for different reasons, and I thank you all because you really help me in ways you may not know or understand. I am still developing myself as an athlete, a coach, and a human being with a family and future, and all of the questions, feedback, and positive reinforcement really fuels me personally as I know it does you. I have to cut this short because I'm running low on time before work, (and I can't wait until my coach income surpasses my job income so I don't have to limit myself on time), but I'll leave you with this:

"...Don't go where the puck was; go where the puck is going to be..." - Walter Gretske

That is a quote told to me by a friend, but the individual, Walter Gretske, who said this was referring to a lesson he once gave his son, Wayne Gretske, the hockey legend. We can all use this quote as a metaphor for our own personal journey in health, fitness, careers, family, and overall in our lives. Please comment if you'd like to share...where will the puck lead you? Thanks for reading, everyone, and have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment