Search This Blog

Monday, January 4, 2010

Back To The Grind

First of all, I hope everyone enjoyed the holidays and got a chance to spend some quality time with your families as I did. This week marks the beginning of a normal workweek for many of us who are employed and have had days off, and going in you may be thinking, "I never want to go back to that place..." LOL!! All joking aside, it is time to get "back to the grind" so to speak and so let's start off strong! Go to work today (or perform your normal productive activities) with a smile and new enthusiasm. If you don't have it, find it. In the same way that we find our "why" to maintain a healthy eating and fitness schedule, remind yourself "why" you are going to work. If you're like me, you're not employed part or full time because you are independently wealthy and need something to do in your free time. I am working to supplement my wife's income so we can try to keep up with our bills until I either get certified and find a job as a personal trainer or more importantly, I am focused to build a strong team of fitness coaches through Beachbody and reach my financial goals as well as my fitness goals and help many people out in the process. So I'm ready for work today, and I'll be as enthusiastic and motivated as ever because I want to make 2010 the best year of my life! Are you ready?

*side note: if you are interested in being healthy and getting paid for helping others do the same, please contact me about joining my team as a coach. This may be your opportunity to reach all of your fitness and financial goals as well, and believe me, I would love nothing more than to help you make that happen. Thanks for reading everyone! Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe I am doing the ramp It up now for three days. Its all because of your motivation. I was chatting at wowy after my workout tonight and I assume these are all young people who were tired and were being discouraged because they couldn't see weight loss. I tried to encourage them and said if I can do it so can you. Auntie Zuby came over after Dr. Jeff appt. She said I look straight from the back and she could see the difference. Dad said he couldn't catch the love handles (lol). man this is hard but I am doing this. Thanks for everything honey.

    ReplyDelete