Search This Blog

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Blast Off

After the Game Plan event yesterday, I immediately planned a meeting with my team, and we had that meeting today. Currently, my team constists of my brother-in-law, who has done all of the programs I have done, and is super ripped!(although he couldn't make it today), my mom, my friend Brittney. They are my coaches, and additionally, my brother and father also attended, and we all went through the "get started right" guides and did some game planning. I won't get into detail here, but I'll tell you I'm so glad to have had the opportunity to attend the Game Plan event because it really set the tone for what our team will be able to accomplish this year. This is our year folks, and you, too can be part of it if you want to.

Listen up, because it's this simple: we plan to stick to our workout programs, nutrition plans, and take our appropriate necessary supplements. We also plan to promote health every day by doing this and also by talking to people, throwing health parties, and introduce more people to what we are doing. The great part is that we have a strong team, and we don't have to go it alone. In this way, we are blasting this year off right, and personally, my goal is to do what it takes to make Success Club, and be making 10k a month by this time next year. If I am doing this, you can rest assured I have helped countless people to get healthy and become coaches, and I have helped these people do the same and teach their people the same, and so on. This is a health revolution, and we want to really blow the obesity out of the windy city for good!

Tomorrow, I will consider day one for this year's Game Plan, and I am starting day 1 of P90X+, and I can't wait! Please keep an eye out for an announcement for events coming soon, and thanks for reading everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment