Search This Blog

Friday, January 8, 2010

Thanks!

Another short one today, peeps. I've been packing the last couple days full of tasks, but this blog is still one of the most important things I do, so I'm taking time today to say "Thanks" to all of you readers and supporters out there. You are my friends, my family, my co-workers, my Beachbody "buddies", my trainees, etc. From yesterdays post and the mass-email I sent, I got a lot of responses, and the content of the responses was what I hoped for: genuine call for help for people who realize I have accomplished what they are trying to or hope to do. Yes, everyone, you are right in assuming that since I have done what seems impossible, I do know what it takes, and I am 100% committed to helping you out. As long as you follow my direction and are coachable, we will succeed together. So please contact me, go to my site, so on...(see my December blog "everyone's doin it" for step-by-step instructions) and let me know how I can help you, or even how you can help me, ok?

Special thanks to God, my wife and family, friends, trainees, Berry United Methodist Church, New Life Lutheran Church, Beachbody, Tony Horton, Shaun T, Debbie Siebers, Carl Deikeler, Chalene Johnson, fellow coaches like Jen Mangum, Jessica Pippen, and all my Beachbody Buds. If you are reading this (even for the first time) thank you too and best wishes and love to you all. God Bless.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mikey, I am so proud of you. I am so proud to have two wonderful sons, you and Chris and your dad he is also so awesome.
    33 years of wonderful marrirage and two handsome and brilliant sons, a beautiful daughter(inlaw), Parveen and insane Viku, the best family anyone could ask for. God has truly blessed me, without Him, nothing could be possible. Congratulations on your success. First time in a long time I am also so committed to change my life. I want to get rid of all of my prescription drugs and be free of any artificial matter in my body. I know with God's help and your coaching and encouraging we can do that, and like Viku said one time, we can be the Beachbody family. Love you so much. Mom

    ReplyDelete