Search This Blog

Sunday, January 10, 2010

The Game Plan

Beachbody is coming to Chicago! This is more of an invitation than a blog, but let me tell you what's goin on very soon! On Saturday, January 30th, Beachbody's Game Plan Road tour is coming to Chicago! This is the first time that there will be a Beachbody event in the midwest. I would like to personally invite all of my current trainees, coaches, and anyone who wants to learn more about Beachbody and/or get with the Beachbody health revolution to attend! Just contact me by connecting to my coach page (click on the title to this blog) and clicking the "contact me" link. The event will be held at the Hyatt in Rosemont, and I am sure that people will be here from all over the country, and it will be a blast! Check out this message from Carl Deikeler, The CEO of Beachbody, about the coaching opportunity, and how you may be able to get financially fit with Team Beachbody.



So ask yourself, "What's my game plan for 2010?" If you don't have a clue or want to know a great way to get healthy and be successful, holler at me and let's go as a team! Thanks everyone, and have a great week! I hope to hear from you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment