Search This Blog

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Spark of Support

A while back I signed up on sparkpeople.com, a site with many tracking and support tools similar to beachbody but a bit different. I signed up to use a tool to figure out the nutritionals in a recipe. Anyway, since then I've been receiving a newsletter in my email which shares info, tips, and there is often an article written by a member. I try to read as much as I can, and today I saw one that was very inspiring and reminded me of my actual experiences now. I responded and ended up spending the last 45 minutes or so modifying my profile page so that I may have yet another presence on the web to help even more people, and learn more on the way as well. As many of you know, I am building my business as a personal trainer at Equinox. While I am starting up, I have conducted a handful of fitness assessments and done a couple complimentary personal training sessions as well. I really do care that people invest in personal training, because I believe I can help them reach their goals. I think, however, that a few have gotten shaken by the price of training and have been discouraged. Still, I told them that I would be willing to design a program to fit their needs that also works around their budgets, and that I will do my best to support them. Additionally, even if they don't pick up training, I am here for support, as I am for all of you, and whoever I come in contact with, really! Click on the title to this blog to check out my "spark page" and also explore spark people. Get inspired, and utilize what is available to you on the web. Whether it be in the gym, on my team at teambeachbody.com, or independently, I want you to know I'm here to help, and I know how hard it is. Support is what holds your table up so you can eat dinner, and support is what will help you succeed! Thanks for reading everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment